CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

WnW Challenge 35- Halloween

It's time for another challenge over at Wags and Whiskers.This week's challenge is hosted Jeanette and the challenge is Halloween. I don't think I have ever made a halloween card, but I really enjoy participating in the WnW Challenges so I gave it a shot. The girls over at WnW are really making me go outside my comfort zone lately ... *giggle* but it was soooooo worth it. Guess who won last weeks challenge .... *big cheezy grin*

1 comments:

Sharon Caudle

Hi Yvette! Your card is beautiful! Love this image, they're so precious! Thanks so much for joining us at WnW and hope you join us again next week!
hugs, Sharon

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments