CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

September Birthdays

 I have a couple of birthdays to celebrate in September... and both happen to be male. Much to my dismay, I still really dont have alot of masculine stamps. This is definately an issue since at least half the cards I make are for the "boys" ... *sigh* The good part is neither one would really say anything .... *lol* Anyways here are their cards, and I really must say that I am pleased with my results dispite the fact my darling husband (Steve) said that my Penny Black card was a little "girly". The top card went to my uncle Fred (although originally it was going to my brother, Jeff but is was too "lumpy" for the mail). So that means my little brother got my girly card .... *evil little laugh*. He's awesome though and always says my cards are nice !! He probably only cares about what's inside that card anyways ..... *lol*

Have a great week everyone, I'm off to do some crafty things *wink*

1 comments:

Victoria

Love both cards! The kitty one is a little girly I hate to agree with Steve but....

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments