CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Birthday Week-end and ....


It's official... I am SICK!!! So much for any Birthday plans I may have had. Actually we have been busy painting and putting up moulding in our Guest Room {which are my week-end/birthday plans}. I told my hubby I was tired of it being a storage room with a bed ....*grin* but it has been alot of work. Anyways I reaaly going to enjoy it once it is done .... *sigh*

So on to my crafting ... *giggle*. I have been spending alot of my crafting time trying to get Christmas Cards complete. In the past I would pick one image and mass produce enough cards to send out, but this year after participating in a few challenges I decided everyone needed their own special card ... {what wat I thinking ...*shaking my head*}Anyways just thought I would share another one with you - I was just so tickled at how it all turned out. I actually mad three cards using this cute Penny Black image I got last year from Crafty Capers. Hope everyone is enjoying their week-end :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments