CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I almost completely scrapped this card, and now that it is complete it is actually one of Steve's {my husband} favorites for this years Christmas season ... funny how those things happen *grin*. Anyways I'm feeling better, back to about 80%. Trying to get the guest room put back together, its almost there ...*big grin* and I am really excited. I am probably not going to manage to be able to participate this week in any of my favorite challenges due to being knocked on my butt and such a hectic week, but maybe I'll get to sneak in a hour or two tomorrow evening. Hope everyone had a great week-end !!

1 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey

Oh these are all so cute! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments