CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Vintage/Shabby Chic

Well I really must say that I don't think "Vintage or Shabby Chic" is my style at all ....*lol* I spent hours mulling over this project and finally tossed it aside thinking, nope not this challenge .... *sigh* but when I got up this morning and took a second peek ...*big cheezy smile* everything came together {still really not my style}.Anyways head on over to Wags and Whiskers 
You really need to check out the awesome cards the DT's made to inspire us *wink* and why not participate in this weeks challenge too!!

1 comments:

Cathy's Rubber Room

What a lovely card! I love the lace and the image is coloured beautifully.
Cathy x

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments