CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness

Stamp and Create has a monthly challenge and this month is "Pink - for Breast Cancer Awareness". Not only is this such a worthy cause but an awesome reason to participate in the challenge. I have lost a dear friend to Breast Cancer so any reason to spread the word is good to me .... Take a few minutes and go play along with the awesome girls over at Stamp and Create Challenge
I had a really hard time getting a good picture(I think because of all the light pinks) but here is my card for Stamp and Create challenge #6 
Think Pink !!  

2 comments:

Heidi

Sweet card! Perfect image for the challenge! Thanks for playing the Stamp and Create Pink/encouragement challenge.

Lacey Stephens

What a fabulous card, Yvette! So sweet and special! I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
Thank you so much for playing along with the Stamp and Create Pink Challenge. We have another great challenge for you this month: Christmas!! We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments