CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

High Hopes Challenge #92

The Challenge this week over at High Hopes this week is Red and Green {but it doesn't have to be a Christmas Card}. Since I really need to get my butt in high gear and get to workin on my Christmas cards, I decided this challenge would work perfectly for me ... yup another Christmas Card is complete but I still have tons more to do .... *giggle*. Guess I'd better keep myself going.

Hope everyone is having a great week-end. My hubby, my neighbour and myself have been hard at work doing reno's on the spare room. I was hoping we would have a beautiful guest room by monday but i think it won't be ready until later in the week. We keep adding more to the list ....*sigh*

2 comments:

6 wacky women

Fabulous card, Yvette
Love your design and details! Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

debby4000

Oh this is so cute Yvette, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments