CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thinking of You





I went searching yesterday to find an image to make this card for a friend back in British Columbia .I was looking for something that was not Penny Black ...lol... it seems I lean heavy to Penny Black and have very little otherwise. Anyways I think this turned out pretty good!

I'm absolutely loving my core'dinations cardstock (thanks Vic!!) It's so nice to work with. I stamped my three images on white cardstock, colored using my tombows, then added glossy accents to the flowers and butterflies. I used my birds and swirls cuttlebug folder for my co-ordinating cardstock, cut out my three images and used pop dots to attach. I then embellished with ribbon, prima flowers and dew drops.

I hope you enjoy!!!

1 comments:

Hena Tayeb

you have a great collection of work.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments