CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Death leaves a Heartache




Ok here it goes .... my first post.


On February 2nd 2009 my Papa Jack passed away so I found that sympathy set I bought shoved in the back of the storage drawer. It's the type of card you never want to make but I needed it to be very special. I wanted something simple but yet elegant... I think I achieved that. I'm very pleased with how this card turned out.


I used direct to rubber for my image, then used my nestibilities to enhance the main image, embellished with some Prima flowers and finished with my new kaiser pearls (copper).

2 comments:

Victoria

Awsome card! Can't wait to see the next one(s)!

Lorri

Hey, Sorry to hear about your Papa Jack. Your card is wonderful. Just put your blog to my list of favourites. Take care.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments