CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Nap Time


Another image from one of my favorite companies .... Penny Black (Nap Time).
I stamped my main image on white cardstock and colored my hedgie using twinkling H2O's and my tombows then highlighted the daisies with stickles. I mounted this image on a scrap piece of card stock and used my Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. I then added ribbon and again mounted on a coordinating piece of cardstock, then to the main card

2 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey

Hi Yvette,

Sorry to hear about Papa passing away. I love this card you did. I've also put you on my blog list so I can follow it and see your wonderful creations.

Lisa.

P.S. It's me Lisa (May) Moody, only my blog is in my writing name under Luckey so that's what you'll see me as.

Shauna

Hi Yvette,

This is so cute. I haven't done a lot of cards but am slowly learning about stamps. Good job, can't wait to see more work.
Shauna

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments