CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I won Blog Candy ! Yippee!!

Just wanted to say "Thank-you" to Carol over at Carol's Paperplayce. Make sure you go check out some of her artwork. (Beautiful)

I started my blog On Feb 6, 2009 with the encouragement from my friend Victoria @Crafty Capers and have been having a blast ever since. It's kinda addictive ! So I've been searching around for inspiration, and checking out some other blogs ... then I discovered "Blog Candy" and oh if you can imagine my surprise when I saw my name on Carol's web page. YIPPEE !!!

So thanks again to Carol ... I cant wait to create with these yummy goodies

1 comments:

Shauna

Congratulation on your win. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments