CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Honey!!
Ok I'm getting a little ahead of myself since Steve's Birthday isn't until March but this was one of the cards I did during my "stress time", while Papa was sick.
Penny Black (Behave) may very well be a little "cutsie" for a man but I just couldn't resist this guy (and besides with 3 puppies we call our kids, its perfect!)
I loved coloring him -used my tombows, matted my image on a piece of scrap cardstock (yippee for scraps!) then to the main card, added a border using glitter glitz (from Crafty Capers) and voila ....

2 comments:

Shauna

OMG Yvette
This is way too cute. You really got me thinking about my LO's and what I can add

Shauna

Victoria

Goodness me! I don't check in for a few days and you've posted everyday! You are a machine!

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments