CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

"My Friend"

I purchased this stamp from Crafty Capers before I left BC (PB Water Lily Skiing) .... I just couldn't resist this cute little guy !!!


My image is stamped on white card stock, then colored with tombows. I added glossy accents to the lily pad and butterfly. I cut out just around the lily pad and mounted on card stock ( I used my divine swirls embossing folder for dimension)My circles were cut using my nestabilities, then I embellished with Prima Flower and Dew Drops.

3 comments:

Shauna

this is so precious Yvette. My Husband doesn't like you right now because I am now buying new products that you have used !!!!LOL

Victoria

I really love him (he really didn't do anything for me until I saw this card).

Lisa S. Luckey

That is so cute! I love it.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments