CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

With Deepest Sympathy

Most definately my least favorite card to make, but I thought that since I had to make my guiding friend a sympathy card I would complete a challenge (well I actually I'm gonna use it for two) The challenge for Penny Black this week was pins and pearls. (this was an easy peasy challenge - I love my kaiser pearls *wink*) I'm also using this card for Cute Card Thursday. This weeks challenge was Dots and Spots. (My inspiration was actually my stamped Penny Black Image). Thanks for stopping by ....enjoy!


Card Receipe
Stamps: Penny Black (Constellations)
Paper: core'dinations
Ink:Versa Fine (black Onyx)
Other:MS Punch, Swiss Dots Cuutlebug folder,kaiser pearls,ribbon from stash

5 comments:

Kath Stewart

beautiful sympathy card and I'm sure your friend will find it comforting...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

Fabiola

très jolie j'adore tes couleurs

Canuck

Very nice, Yvette. I have a similar MS punch but can't get it to work on cardstock. Any tips? Or did you use paper?

Susie Q in Port Alberni

Yvette

The punch is the MS and is new (my first border punch)I also had a hard time with it but I just pushed down "hard". It seems to be getting better the more I use it.

debby4000

Wonderful card, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments