CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wags N Whiskers / Sketch & Stash Challenges









I had such a hard time getting a good photo but I'm going with this cuz last week I spent days on a card for two challenges and then never got it posted on my blog ..... LOL ...
On to this card and challenges... *wink* Wags N Whiskers Challenge this week was blue, white and brown. (I made myself a challenge to attempt making christmas cards all year so that at christmas I'm not so *rushed* so this is also part of my personal challenge)

I also used the layout for Sketch & Stash Challenge #28. I used my *new* Wags N Whiskers Stamp (bought several months ago but never inked) and my new Martha Stewrt border punch (Doilly Lace), everything else is from my stash (coordinations card stock, kaiser pearls, Cuttle bug Folder, nestabilities)

2 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Love your pretty design Yvette and the addition of the gems, Thanks for playing,

Hugs,
Nikki x
Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Becky

Gorgeous card Yvette! I love your new stamp, so cute!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments