CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Scrapbooking ....

Just thought I would share a quick layout for all my BC friends ( and all my blogger friends too). I hate being "behind" in my scrapbooking *grin* I am attempting to "finish with my 2009 photos so I can get out the camera and take some more *wink*. Since moving to Nova Scotia I have a ton of renovation pictures to deal with and would really like to get ahead of that album. I was saying to a friend last week my goal is one card per week and I think a minimum of one layout per week as well. Anyways on to the LO. I wanted a simple layout because I felt these pictures would tell the story ....... My first NS winter {Enjoy} And despite what my DH says ... I like BC weather much better then all this darn snow.

2 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey

Oh wow, I love the layout. It's such a neat one.

Lisa

Victoria

Love the layout! Simple but striking!

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments