CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Back for my second Challenge over at Scrap Fit. This weeks Challenge #13 was {Show Us UR Support} The moment I saw this challenge I knew it was destined to be a Valentines Card for my DH. {I'm sure a few of us thought the same *he, he*}
The original design was done by Pinky and her template is HERE. You have to go check it out and make yourself some lingerie *wink*. Thanks Pinky for sharing this with everyone. It was so much fun .... My DH got to see it early and he LOVES it {and my neighbor wants one too!!}

1 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey

Thanks for this one Yvette. I'm going to see if I can get one done in time for Valentines day. I think DH will love it.

Lisa

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments