CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010




I finally inked up my very first Wags N Whiskers stamp so thought I would take part in this weeks challenge-hearts. I also used this weeks sketch over at
The Pink Elephant I absolutely LOVE how this card turn out, but I stayed up way too late completing the challenges. So a simple post .... I flipped the sketch to make my image work better for me.
Card Recipe
Stamps:Wags & Whisker, Furry Friends
Paper:Bazill co-ordinations
Ink:Versa Fine
Other:Cuttle Bug (hearts),Oval nestibilities, prima flowers,sizzix double heart,pattern paper,ribbon,kiaser rhinestones



6 comments:

TesaB

That is soooo cute! Wonderful stamp!

Vicki G

Love how your switched the sketch to portrait. Such an adorable card!! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Vicki

Betty Boo!

What a wonderful card! It's so sweet and pretty! Thanks for joining TPE this week!

Betty

Annie

wow you did a great job with Robin's sketch at the Pink Elephant. Love your card.
Ann xxx

Jenn K

I love how you flipped the sketch!! Great job and thanks for playing along this week at The Pink Elephant!!

Lacey Stephens

Oh you made such a lovely card!! I love your take on the challenge and all of the fun hearts!! You did a fantastic job coloring our furry friends!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge! We have a new one today..."be inspired"! Case or use someone else's work for your inspiration! Check it out.
~Lacey
Wags 'n Whiskers

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments