CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Challenge :o)


I stumbled across this wonderful sketch from Paper Take Weekly Challenge and jumped in while the mood was still there (lol) so this made 2 card challenges in one day !!! wooo hoooo the train is rolling now.
card recipe
stamps: SU
paper: bazzill cardstock
ink:versa fine
other: tombow markers,cuttle bug folders (swiss dots, perfect paisley), ribbon, prima flowers, A-muse embellishments.



3 comments:

Victoria

LOVE this card!

Lacey Stephens

What a lovely card! I love the clear thingy you put over the image! It really gives it a lot of dimention. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog and for entering my Weekly Wednesday Candy!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Debi

Lovely job on this! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments