CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Year ... Time To Craft

Happy New Year to all My Crafty Friends
Oh my ..... has it really been that long???? I think my resolution for 2010 should be about my crafting *he, he* or at least posting to my blog *oops* including better posts and a little more details .....
Well I hope that everyone had a fabulous holiday and that 2010 will bring great joy to you and your family. May all your crafting desires be fullfilled :o) My Mojo seemed to have disappeared for awhile there but I am back with a new **zest** and my first challenge for 2010


Penny Black Saturday Challenge {Sketch #2 by Nat} is my first card for 2010. I really enjoy Nat's sketches and really liked how well this card came together. I guess my creativity was really flowing ....*LOL*. I hope that you enjoyed taking a look.

2 comments:

Pauline C

Very pretty card Yvette - your cute image is perfect for the sketch and love your colorus. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Kath Stewart

gorgeous card yvette this is such a sweet image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments