CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scrapbooking Frenzy


I am sure we have been faced with this .... *sigh*. The ""perfect pictures to work on the "perfect" layout and then NOTHING, your layout will not come together and its just *ho um* and sits on your desk for months as an unfinished project. I must add I really dislike unfinished projects of any kind and that surely includes my scrapbooking ... *te, he* Anyways I'm on a mission to finish up all those pages and get them into albums so that I can enjoy some new photos ....


So thought I would share a few layouts I've completed over the last couple of days {although the pictures are not great} I wanted everyone to see that "yes" I am crafting, It's just that I don't always get things uploaded {afterall" this blogger stuff is still fairly new to me}Hope everyone is having a great week-end, it's nice and sunny here in Nova Scotia {but not as hot as my BC friends and family-stay save} Is everyone counting the days till the kids go back to school? *lol* Although my hubby and I only have "furbabies" you can always tell on our street when school is out *lol*

Enjoy your week end
Hugs

3 comments:

Mina

wow your layouts are fantastic Yvette...perfect colours for the gorgeous photos
Mina xxx

Victoria

Great layouts!

Lacey Stephens

Great layouts!! Hey, I didn't know you were a scrapper, too! I'm on the design team for the Scrap and Stamp Saturday Challenges as well. We have an "open" challenge this week so anything goes - as long as you use 1 stamp on your layout!! Come join us!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
http://www.scrapandstampsaturday.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments