CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wags N Whiskers Challenge-Make your own Flower

I hope to mail this card off tomorrow to a friend who is having a really hard time right now. She's feeling like her whole world is tumbling down around her, but first I thought I would share my card and enter the Wags and Whiskers Challenge for this week {make your own flower}. I have a ton of prima flowers I LOVE to use but thought I would attempt so that I could participate in the challenge. I must admit I am really tempted to rip the flowers off and put on some Primas {LOL} but I wont. I do think when I have some more time I will look into some "how to make flowers" tutorials {he,he}









6 comments:

Michele Roos

WOW!! Love your gorgeous card Yvette!. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

Lisa Jane

what a pretty card Yvette. LOve the flowers
Lisa ;)

Brenda

Pretty in purple! The butterfly border is a nice addition.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

Oh how pretty!! I just love all the purple!! Very pretty flowers! Great take on the Wags n Whiskers image. Thanks for joining us this week!

Sharon Caudle

Beutiful card, Yvette! I love your punched border and that beutiful image! Thanks so much for joining us at WnW!! hugs/Sharon

Nikki Fairbairn

I love your card Yvette, The border is so pretty and I love the touches of sparkle,
Have a wonderful weekend,
Hugs, Nikki x

Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments