CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #4


I'm on a roll ... two challenges in one day (LOL).
The challenge today over at The Pink Elephant is the elements"ribbon and diecuts". I love diecuts and have a ton of them so I thought this would be alot of fun!!!

I stamped my "Penny Black" image on watercolor paper and colored with my tombows and blender pen (look Victoria ...I'm using all my toys). I then matted my image using my rectangle nestibilities then matted again on a scrap piece of coordinations cardstock, then placed on my main card. I attached my ribbon along the bottom and added Kaiser rhinestones. My diecut is a sizzix "paper piecing" dragonfly, I added diamond stickles to the second layer of the wing and attached with a pop dot (love those).

Hope you enjoy my latest creation !!!

7 comments:

Angela

Such a cute card, and I love the dragonfly and added sparkle...

Thanks for joining us at TPE...

Angela

RDRD4

Your card is gorgeous. I just love it.

Debbie

Maaka

You have made cute and beatiful cards! :) And your blog is beatiful too.

Greetings for Finland!

Annie

Such a beautiful card - I love it.
Thank you for joining the Pink Elephant Challenge - it's really great to come and visit such good work.

Ann xxx

Carol

A lovely card again Yvette...have you received your parcel yet?
thanks for joining our challenge again :)

Hugs
Carol x

Robin

Waht a pretty card!! Beautiful coloring on the flowers! Thanks for joining us at TPE!
Robin

LORi

Pretty pretty pretty!!
LORi BOYD

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments