CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Christmas Card

Yesterday was my birthday and although I wanted a quiet day with my hubby, I wasn't planning on spending some time in the hospital ... *big frown*. I came down with a cold on Saturday but I am diabetic and have a very hard time fighting infection, so by Monday I had an ear infection. {Holy Cow - they hurt}Spent the entire day in bed, and most of today as well. Not sure if I'll get on track to participate in any of my favorite challenges but thought I would share another on of my Christmas cards. I actually made this on for a Penny Black Challenge (use two images) but never got a picture taken or posted on time. Oh well, at least I have one more Christmas card complete.

1 comments:

Victoria

Love this card - super cute!

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by ... I love to read your comments